Ever thought of earning some money on the Internet? A great way to get get going immediately is with online affiliate marketing. Quite simply, you’ll be promoting other people’s products for a share of the sales price.
In this article you’ll learn how to get started with online affiliate marketing. https://techtipsvideos.com/
Using Clickbank as a vehicle
There are many avenues you can take in online affiliate marketing, but one of the easiest to get started with is promoting digital information products via Clickbank. Clickbank is an online payment processor that provides each of its vendors with the a built-in affiliate system.
Literally anyone with a free Clickbank account can promote any of the thousands of products in the Clickbank marketplace. Let’s continue with a few simple guidelines to get you starter with online affiliate marketing through Clickbank.
1. First, open a free Clickbank account.
2. Next, decide what niche to target.
While you don’t have to, you may want to start with something you’ll enjoy promoting. If you have a small budget, your initial promotions may consist largely of free methods like article marketing, which means you’ll have to write plenty of content. It’s easier to do this in a niche you have an interest in, or already have some expertise in.
3. Search the Clickbank Marketplace for suitable products. Pay attention to the gravity scores and the commission you make per sale. A high gravity score could indicate a popular product that’s selling well.
You should also seriously consider using one of the more advanced Clickbank data tracker services online, which can give you much more crucial information about the products than Clickbank gives you in the marketplace. This can give you an early advantage in online affiliate marketing over people who don’t have in-depth data at their disposal.
4. Once you have picked your product, the best course of action is usually to put up a simple review of it on your own web page. If you can’t afford hosting and a domain name yet, you can use free blogging services like Blogger.com.
5. Finally, send traffic to your review page, from where people will click through to the product you’re promoting and get tagged with your unique affiliate code. If they buy product, you get a commission!